adv

Sunday 31 March 2013

WHY I DID NOT DANCE HALF NAKED-ENYEAMA


Many sport loving Nigerians will still have unanswered question on why the number one goalkeeper of super eagle of Nigeria, Vincent Enyeama failed to fulfill his promise of striping to his shorts as promised before the 2013 AFCON in South Africa.


Vincent Enyeama in an exclusive chat interview with Emeka Onwuka Super Star’s reporter said in January that “It will be a dream come true and will certainly strip to my shorts. Yes, let everyone hear it that I will strip to my shorts if we are champions.”

However, Vincent Enyeama failed to fulfill the promise as he said; he has no intention to keep such promise.
According to him, ‘No, I did not keep the promise because I am not obligated to keep it. Not all promises that the federal government has made have been fulfilled. People also make promises and they don’t keep them,”

“It is one of those failed promises... I have my reasons I failed to fulfill its.” he said.

I guess this will answer your long awaited unanswered question. But, if I may ask you, what can you say about this? Is it fear to you? I think, he shouldn’t have said it, talkless of not fulfilling it. All well and good, maybe the reason is reserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment