adv

Wednesday 19 June 2013

NGF crisis: “I’m not an impostor” – Jang replies Amaechi, as several governors snub Jonathan

Photo: yankarireports
Photo: yankarireports

Governor of Plateau state and factional chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Jonah Jang has reacted to Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi comments that he was an impostor.

Amaechi had on Sunday warned Jang to stop impersonating him as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum. “As the chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum elected by my colleagues to safeguard their integrity and that of the forum, it has become imperative for me to request my brother,
Governor Jang, to remain within the confines of decorum and cease to impersonate me and to stop parading himself as NGF chairman,” Amaechi said.
source:ynaija

No comments:

Post a Comment