adv

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Jose Mourinho Coming Back To Chelsea?


Jose Mourinho
Was this a true story? Mourinho agrees term with Chelsea. I woke up this morning and got this in my E-mail pointing out that Jose Mourinho is coming back to Chelsea; Jose Mourinho agrees three years term contract with Chelsea not even minding the mess he got himself to during the sacking saga while in Stamford Bridge. 


What could have prompted his coming back? Or does it means Baba Olowo (Roma Abramovich) of Chelsea is running out of options or talking his hands off in decision making? 

Hmmm, I think of something, maybe the Special one is considering the pay this time or what? Well, it’s up to you fans, let have your take on this.

But if this moves is true, isn’t that the fate of Rafael Benitez would be dashed? Ok, I just think club like Man U, Arsenal, Man City and others should buckle up this time though.....

.Anyway sha I trust my club, they are better off anytime any day. UP Manchester united   

No comments:

Post a Comment