adv

Thursday 12 September 2013

Shocker!!! For Smoking Habit, Court Dissolves Marriage


Ilorin – an area Court in the capital city of Kwara State, Ilorin was on Tuesday dissolved a four years old Marriage between Toibat Bello and Kazeem Bello over husband smoking habit.


The wife, Toibat Bello was earlier prayed the court to dissolve her marriage with the husband.

She said to the court, “My husband’s smoking habit is uncontrollable, so worrisome that he smokes cigarettes, even in our bedroom, not minding my presence,”

She added that, her husband smokes everywhere even in their bedroom without having any regards for her. 
Also, instead of providing for family needs, the husband, Kazeem wine and dine around with friends.

“I have tried my best to caution him but he refused to change and I cannot condone his smoking habit anymore,” said the plaintiff.

However, the husband said, “My wife knew I smoked cigarette before she agreed to marry me; so I cannot just understand why she is now complaining about my smoking habit.”

Kazeem therefore urged the court to grant the prayer of the plaintiff. As a result, the presiding Judge dissolved the four years fruitless marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment