adv

Sunday 22 September 2013

John Obi Mikel’s First EPL Goal



The Nigeria Super Eagle Super Star and Chelsea playmaker, John Mikel Obi was yesterday registered his first ever English Premier League (EPL) goal after a solid 7years of waiting and 185 appearance without goal.

The Chelsea midfielder, Mikel Obi scored the first EPL goal yesterday during the home match against Fulham. The match that ended two nil in favour of the blues, after they have suffered defeats in their last two matches.

the Brazilian, Oscar put the blue in lead at the 52nd minute and Mikel’s goal, his first in EPL and the second goals of the day end the hope of the visitors, Fulham.

John Mikel Obi after the match yesterday said, “I am very happy for my goal; it’s been a long time. I also did (score) for the national team. It’s something I always want to do but I have to put myself in the right position,” 

Good one for our own man, Mikel Obi. More goals for you this season and good performance as 24naijanews.com is waiting for the day John Mikel Obi will be awarded the Africa Best Player of the year and World best.

No comments:

Post a Comment