adv

Thursday 29 August 2013

Tope Alabi Speaks On Prophet Ajanaku’s Death



The Popular Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi speaks on the death of her former spiritual father, Pastor Ajanaku. The gospel singer was unhappy about the death of her former spiritual father.


Tope Alabi who is currently in Canada for ministration and will move to New York from there, said she was sad when she heard the death news. She added that, she was unhappy for not settle their differences before his demise.
  

In her reaction to Pastor Ajanaku’s death, Tope said, "I am currently in Canada where I am ministering and will go to New York from here. I was sad when I heard the story and it saddened me that we didn’t settle before his demise. If I had known, we would have sorted out our differences."

No comments:

Post a Comment