adv

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Kannywood’s Yakubu Mohammed stars in 20 movies in two months


Yakubu Mohammed has had a buoyant career in Kannywood.

The Kannywood new face, Yakubu Mohammed, has featured in over 20 movies in just two months of his arrival as an actor in Kannywood, the Hausa movie industry.

Although his long awaited first movie, Gabar Cikin Gida, is still not in the market, Yakubu has had many producers book him in their films.


“Producers are always knocking on my door to book for me. I could not believe it myself. Immediately I made up my mind to start full time acting, producers come calling in bundles.

“In fact I hardly have time for my family. It is from this location to the other,” Yakubu told PREMIUM TIMES.

He promised to give Kannywood a new face with his different style of acting.
“I have watched for long and studied the weakness and strength of our actors, I just know what to bring in and make a difference.

“Although I received some awards in the Kannywood music awards, very soon I shall be receiving awards, just like my brother Sani Danja, for acting too,” Yakubu said.



Source: Premium Times

No comments:

Post a Comment