adv

Tuesday 18 June 2013

I Will Love to Marry Rihanna – Wizkid Reveals


WIZKID-LONDON2-655x360
Nigerian superstar Wizkid has revealed on the Volt on Channel O that he would love to marry Rihanna. The ‘Baddest Boy’ singer said this when listing his top five wildest and craziest dreams

I will like to marry Rihanna.
I just wanna wake up in the morning looking in her face. Gosh that will be lovely.
The BET award winner when probed further by the host added that his wildest craziest dream is to rob a bank and a shoe store. He again disclosed that he will love to have a private party with Beyoncé, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in one room. That is the starboy talking.


It could be remembered that he once said last year that he had a crush on Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.
I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her. When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her when I was with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I said ‘Good evening ma’. It is all good though, I still love you Genevieve.
The Holla At Your Boy singer added that he will love to also chew his chicken bones in public.


Source: Nigerianmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment