adv

Sunday 16 June 2013

Forex trading as an art of marketing money



‘Kunle Adeyeri
‘Kunle Adeyeri
| credits: File copy
My article for last week had a market analysis for the month of June.  The results are as below:
The AUD/CAD has made close to 625pips.

 The AUD/USD has made over projected 329pips.
The NZD/USD is moving towards its target of 1.7470.

The EUR/AUD has made hit its 1st and 2nd TP grossing over 900pips so far.
The GBP/NZD has hit its targets and even above making its projected 1,197 pips and same for
GBP/AUD, which has made the projected 849 pips and even over.

You can cross check these claims in the article published on Friday, June 7, 2013.

Yet, there are still opportunities in these pairs if you know how to trade retracement well. Find a follow up analysis below as most targets have been broken in terms of resistance and support lines analysis. Hence new resistances and supports are likely.

Forex is not gambling. It is an art of making money through painstaking technical analysis, hence my advocacy for good and quality training, not minding the cost.

My phone number has become a hotline and my mailbox has not been spared of space since those market analyses were published. Calls have been made from across the country and even outside Nigeria by those who have made substantial gains from them. Three out of the callers said they made an unbelievable (to them) 1,345pips, 1,510 and 1,754 in various trades!

For my part, my investors were all smiles, as accounts that were in average of 45 per cent profit as I wrote in penultimate article are almost in 85-90 per cent average. Those who have undergone tutelage in forex under me too got their own share as it’s my style to give them these freely on the basis (daily or weekly or monthly).

The article really showed that the much of the apathy that people think exists for forex is not as much as I thought. The feedback shows there are a lot of traders out there and thousands of prospective ones as well. They just need the right guide. Requests for my market analysis have soared.

Many have also sought for training in this field. Unfortunately, the three-month course (May-August batch) registration has closed for both online and formal classes. I don’t like participants to miss out on foundation lectures.  The next batch begins in August or September. Those outside my domain, Lagos, who reached out to me for training or trading services will be fortunate as I intend to begin a weekly nationwide intensive training tour. It takes off in Abuja (July 22-27) and subsequently in other cities as I pointed out last week.
Investors are also clamouring to have a good return. This has made me raised bar. The minimum investment on accounts I can trade on is now higher. I hope you can understand the pressure.

My brokers platform, FX Pulp too contributed to the success as there were no re-quotes. No downtime from the server and in cases where I had intended closing trader at a lower profit I got higher returns at the current market rate. The response time to my withdrawals (internal transfer) was encouraging.

REVISED MARKET ANALYSIS FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2013
AUD/CAD(SELL)
The pair is still expected to go short. The will likely retrace hence new sell limit may be set between Suggested Entry point: 0.9850-0.9950 while TP may extend to new low of 0.9300 while S/L changes to 1.0240

  AUD/USD (SELL)
The pair will still go to go short. Likely retracement up to sell limit level between Suggested Entry point: 0.9655 – 0.9750. New TP at new low of  0.9000. Suggested Stop Loss: 1.0381 remains
NZD/USD (SELL)

The pair is expected to go short.  Retracement to sell limit level between Suggested Entry point: 0.7950-0.8050. TP remains at suggested: 1 st – 0.7460. Suggested Stop Loss: 0.8582 still valid
EUR/AUD (BUY)

The pair will still go LONG. Suggested Entry point new buy limit level : 1.3650-1.3800. New TP level between: 1.4334-1.4585. Stop Loss changes to 1.2969 remains
GBP/NZD (BUY)

The pair bullish trend still remains. Suggested buy limit now between Entry point: 1.9450-1.9640. Suggested new TP between: 2.0220 -2.0422. New Stop Loss at :  1.8890
GBP/AUD (BUY)

The pair bullish trend still remains. Suggested buy limit now between Entry point: 1.6250-1.6380. Suggested new TP: 1st – 1.6670-1.6915. New suggested Stop Loss:  1.5670
I hope it will be all smiles by next week again. Please bear in mind your money and risk management.
To all novices who seek knowledge in forex trading it is high time , to fearful demo traders it is time to go live. To sceptics come and see the results LIVE! To investors I have raised the bar. Happy trading to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment