adv

Monday 15 April 2013

ACTRESS FOLUKE DARAMOLA’S MARRIAGE THREATENED AS BEST FRIEND BUSOLA FASUYI REVEALS DARK SECRETS


Foluke

Says…”She Slept With Dino Melaye And Asked Him To Deny Bisi Ibidapo’s Pregnancy’

… “I Will Not Glorify Her Ranting”-Foluke

“…Our Marriage Is Made In Heaven”-Kayode


The squabble between erstwhile friends- Foluke Daramola and Busola Fasuyi is fast turning to a seasoned film with many parts still untapped. This is because just as many are wishing the controversy away, the lady at the center, Busola Fasuyi is not relenting in her effort in quashing what God has
joined together with her revelations. Though, Busola who has a foundation, ‘Lady of Africa Foundation’ has revealed so much more that people are beginning to wonder why, but the lady quickly added up that it was indeed her conscience that pushed the words out of her.

Last week Tuesday, the visibly angry Busola came to Global Excellence office where she still maintained that she only introduced Foluke to Fasholamania boss to help her out of her poverty stricken state and not to end up in marriage. Speaking on the issue she says “Foluke is responsible for  the rupture in the union of Kayode Salako and the first wife; she actually used ‘juju’ to tear them apart and my conscience is disturbing me that I am responsible for the break up”.

She added that Foluke is evil and fetish and she’s an ungrateful friend. The same way she did to fellow actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe and today they are miles apart. “Did you know that Foluke slept with Dino Melaye while she was faking her friendship with Bisi?” she asked. Busola who claimed the world has not heard anything about Foluke said it was Foluke who sent message to Dino Melaye about the negative activities of Bisi that made Dino vow never to have anything to do with the pregnancy. Busola said she’ll play a patient bird and wait for her response before she undresses Foluke in her real robe; the one many people do not know of.

But in a swift reaction to the latest news making the round about his marriage to Foluke Daramola-Salako, being circulated by Busola Fasuyi, a close friend of Foluke where she claims that her ‘conscience’ has forced her to reveal how Foluke got married to him through diabolical means, Mr. Olukayode Salako has waived Princess Busola’s claim as arrant nonsense and describes Princess Busola Fasuyi as an agent of the devil.

He says, ‘first and foremost, he will always thank Princess Busola Fasuyi for playing the role of introducing Foluke Daramola to him and affirms that , that is the role God wants her to play in his marital life. But now, Fasuyi should leave them alone to continue to live their lives the way they have chosen it. Salako branded Busola a hypocrite whom he had known for many years. He said further that she cannot be claiming to be Holy Spirit-filled now. “She cannot be claiming to be feeling guilty because she also lives off married men. All she does is arrange ladies for married men. Besides, all the men she has been dating are all married men. How can a woman who drinks heavily and smokes marijuana claim to be Holy Spirit filled overnight? I’m married to Foluke Daramola and she is a woman I love very much.”

Salako debunked Busola’s claim that he had been asking her out for about one and half years. According to him, he only asked her out once, but was discouraged by the condition she gave. “She told me that she is a crazy lover and that if we date, she’d want to marry me. And I said if that should be the case, we should forget about it. That was when she first talked about introducing Foluke Daramola to me,” Salako added.

Salako, who is popularly known as Fasholamania, added that his relationship with Foluke is unconnected to the reason his first wife left. “My first wife has not told anybody that she left the house because of Foluke. She is the mother of my kids, and I still have a good relationship with her. We still speak on the phone.”

Secondly, Busola claims in her allegation that she knows Foluke married me by charming me and that her conscience has forced her to reveal it to the world and that she is going to meet my ex-wife to apologise to her to forgive her for being part of the arrangement that broke her home. I want to say that the Foluke she is talking about is not the one I got married to and I have lived with her for over a year now. So, her claim cannot be true because everybody around me including my family members is convinced that Foluke is not a juju girl. Foluke has not charmed me because I am not a man any woman can charm like that. I will definitely know. There is no way she can hide the act around me. All what Busola has said are not true and can never be accepted by members of my family who love Foluke passionately and were willingly part of the motivation to marry Foluke formally. Or did she charm every member of my family too? I believe Busola Fasuyi must have been paid to betray her bosom friend, Foluke. If not so, why did she attend our wedding ceremony on the 15th of February, if she was against it.

Why did she not call me or talk before now? I think this is all about jealousy and envy. What Busola should be doing now is praying to God to lead her to her own man of destiny too and not trying to destroy her friend’s happiness.

Mr. Salako speaks further: ‘Yes!, I met Foluke through the magnanimity of Busola, but I will always say that it is only a fool that will say I will live with one woman for 13 years and I won’t know who she is and why she must have to part with me the way she did and I will rush into another marriage with Foluke Daramola again and I won’t still know she is a ‘juju’ girl. It is only a fool that will think like that. I know Foluke in and out and I am happy to be her husband. So, Princess Fasuyi should leave us alone to continue to live by the consequences of our convictions and actions.

‘ If people know who Foluke is and the role God is positioned her to come and play in my life, they will leave us alone to continue to live our lives the way we have jointly destined it. I will always say it again and again that Foluke is not a liability in any way. She is both a physical and spiritual asset. So, I am always proud to identify with her. She is cultured, morally upright and Godly.

Also reacting to the allegation that Foluke is a desperado who does not deserve him, Mr. Salako has this to say: Foluke Darmola was never a desperado. She was not looking for a marriage or a husband when I met her. She was only looking for a responsible man who could be her friend and be there for her. And it is normal.

99% per cent of women also deserve that. If Foluke were to be a desperado, then it wouldn’t have been me. I know all those top politicians and business executives that were on Foluke’s neck for marriage so she is not a desperado.

‎Foluke is a very beautiful woman and she had all the opportunity in this world to mess around, but she never did that. I didn’t meet Foluke with a range rover jeep, a duplex or millions in her account. Surprisingly, she does not even have tattoo anywhere on her body like many other actresses. All I met her with is her sanity, ambition, academic certificates, hope and her God. I am sure the Foluke Daramola Princess Fasuyi is talking about is not my own Foluke.

Yes! Foluke can be an actress, but she is not the typical one. It was never in my ambition or preference to date a Nigerian actress, let alone marry one. But she is not materialistic and wayward. Everything I desire in a woman is all she has got. If Busola is sure she charmed me, I do not believe and can never believe. So, she should forget about us and face the business of her own life. I already live with Foluke in the same house and I know she is not diabolic or fetish.

‘ I want to reiterate it for the umpteenth time that my ex-wife did not leave me because of Foluke. It is not Foluke that broke my home. What broke my home is God himself. So, people who seek to know should go and ask God. He would always reveal it to them. One thing I know is that it is better for my ex-wife to go than to die, living with me. The world, one day, will still say I killed her to do ‘juju’. My ex says she doesn’t want to die living with me. Do I continue to force her to live with me so that she can die? Is it not better for her to leave so that she can be alive to take care of her children? And when God says Foluke is my wife, should I reject God’s wish for my life. Marrying Foluke is God’s instruction and that is the best that has happened to me.

He, however, concluded by saying, ‘If God convinces a man about anything he no longer needs anybody’s opinion. For this reason, I do not need Princess Fasuyi’s opinion or confession. She should tell her conscience to stop deceiving her’.

I know both Foluke and Fasuyi very well and I know she does not come near Foluke in terms of ideal characteristic attributes. Foluke is my wife and there is nothing anybody’s stupid story can do about it. Or do I appear or look like a man living under the influence of any juju to anybody?’

Our marriage is made in Heaven. So Princess Busola should not continue to waste her time telling the world a story that cannot change anything any more.’

Reacting on her own, Foluke simply told our reporter that she would not be compelled to respond to Busola. She said that would amount to glorifying the lies she has been spreading around media houses.


No comments:

Post a Comment